Friday 15 May 2009

Tired of blogging about work stuff

So thought I'd have a bash at what really interests me. (Not that work doesn't, in case anyone from the office reads this). But what to start with? Well, it's a shi**y wet night here in Surrey, and I am knackered, but I did an online content course today and am keen to get going with it. A blog of my own seemed like the obvious place to start.

So - why the Yoshitomo Nara avatar? Well, I used to live in Japan, and I love his work - his characters are cute yet ars** - both charges that have been levelled at me. I prefer the latter.

And why Tandragee Girl? Tandragee, Norn Iron (as we pronounce it) is my hometown. There's not much to it, but even after years away, my heart skips a beat at the mere mention of it.

Keep reading for idle musings on other things that make my heart skip a beat ....

No comments:

Post a Comment